Thursday, August 15, 2013

Peace!

I finally caught up with Joy. It seems a bit time-consuming to find her, tedious even. After going forth from hotel to a hotel I found the hotel she was staying in. It didn't take me long to have her handcuffed to the bed, which sounds enticing, I know but I actually felt like it was more of a security measure than anything else. Perhaps it was unnecessary to carve my initials in the flesh of her right arm, but who can really say what is supposedly correct or necessary behavior in this world.

At any rate, it seems that she is in now in my custody for the remainder of my punishment period. Which seems to end in a few days, at the end of which I'll gain my abilities and immortality back.

I don't think it will be safe to go outside the hotel room until that time comes.

Perhaps, I'll get to know Joy a bit better or stop the bleeding from her arm. I'm not sure why my master wants her, but perhaps it has something to do with her cunning attitude.

So far, she has not said anything to me.
It's kind of nice to have peace and quiet for once.

1 comment:

  1. Oh FUCK TO THE NO, if a proxy tried that on me I would REND their FUCKING EYES clean out of their sockets with my FINGERS.

    It is standard for me to introduce myself when first commenting on a blog. So hello, I'm Sanna, 16 years old and a runner. It is nice to meet you, Zeak.

    ReplyDelete