Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Invite!

A few days ago I was invited to join a proxy group named "The Rouge Gods". Yes that is a highly narcissistic and cliché title. Not to mention a  terribly cringe worthy homage to Tribe Twelve. But I figured since I've got a bit of enough of the big guy messing with me, I figured joining couldn't hurt. I brought my lovely pet...I mean Joy with me to their headquarters and while Joy wasn't human...thanks to my trip to the Bleeding Tree, she now is.

We arrived there yesterday and I hate to say it but their headquarters is a dump. Actually, I love to say it. Its an abandoned shack.

Anyway, the other members are a girl named Skadi who is the leader and a girl named Lana, as well as some other members who are also female. Is this like an all girl band? Are we K-ON?

But anyway, Joy had no objections.

I think her mind is a bit warped now.

My bad.

hahahahahaha

4 comments:

  1. "Rouge", or "Rogue"?

    I don't blame them for starting an all girl band; if I ever go to prison for my murdering ways I would like to have people to sing Cell Block Tango with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god. XD

      Sometimes Shine's singing makes me think we're an all girl band. But Echo's singing might actually kill people.

      Delete
    2. Oh good. Shine, if we ever end up in prison you'll sing Cell Block Tango with me, right? HE HAD IT COMIN', HE HAD IT COMIN', HE ONLY HAD HIMSELF TO BLAAAAME!

      Delete
    3. IF YOU'D HAVE BEEN THERE, IF YOU'D HAVE SEEN IT,
      I BETCHA YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!

      Yesh! :3

      ~Shine

      Delete