Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tree!

Well, seems like Joy is right now in the corner, trying to heal her wounds. Anyway, it has been a while since this blog was updated, at least from my dear self. Father gave me my powers but was not happy what I had done with Joy, but didn't comment any further. So I assume he really doesn't care one bit. My second mission is to bring Joy to the Bleeding Tree for further rehabilitation and proxifying, as that is where people become proxies. Father is tired of doing it himself, so we take it to the tree.

I'm a bit sad really, since after Joy becomes a proxy I'm not allowed to have fun with her.
Until then...

Let me enjoy her a while longer.
My knife aches for her flesh.

~Zeak

2 comments:

  1. He's tired of doing labour? Well that proves he isn't omnipotent. Or at least that he gets bored.

    You better hope we don't meet because if we do I'm doing to you what you've done to Joy but worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "that is where people become proxies" What kind of nonsense have you been exposed to little Zeak? Proxies become proxies with...well...I guess the same way I make deals with people.

    It's a pact with the Devil.

    And seriously people, anonymous commenting, it's a thing. I don't want to have to keep stealing this account.

    -Bill Coyote Cipherius

    P.S. You said you were born in the 1800s? You're a child in age compared to me.

    ReplyDelete